Norfolk Country Club
Senior Dues Policy for the 2020 Season and Forward
September 5, 2019
- The social senior categories will remain open to qualifying members going forward.
- The full senior categories will remain open to qualifying members for the next five seasons. After the 2024 season, the full senior dues categories and the associated dues discount will no longer exist.
- Existing club policies on qualification will remain in place as-is: 75+ years of age and 25+ years of club membership.
- Dues for senior categories will be calculated at 75% of non-‐senior equivalents (a 25% discount.)
Enrollment and opt-‐out:
- On an annual basis, qualifying seniors will be automatically enrolled in the appropriate senior category based on their age and tenure in the member database.
- Qualifying members will have an option to opt‐out of the senior category and the associated discount by contacting the club manager. Opt-‐out will remain in place until the member informs the club manager of a change to their opt-‐out status.
Timing and notice:
- Qualification will be based on age as of December 31 of the year prior to the season year (12/31/2019 for the 2020 season)
- Notice will be sent to all qualifying seniors before year‐end explaining the
policy, their qualification, their dues category and offering an opt-‐out.